Traineeship Business Development
Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
For ABN Amro in Amsterdam we are looking for a Trainee Business Development. In this role you will be part of the Value Proposition Team (VPT) within the accounting change department (Accounting Grid). The VPT Accounting is working on complex challenges, business and IT changes and the implementation of (regulatory) change initiatives within our complex (IT) landscape.
You will especially focus on new initiatives. These initiatives are all changes within the bank that impact the accounting department, many are regulatory driven or have their origin at one of the business lines.
Your job is to analyze these changes and determine the impact on accounting. Together with your colleagues often from Finance, Risk, Data Management and IT, you need to define what actions are necessary. You will be in the lead to ensure these actions are taken, and you will also contribute from a content point of view. This means that you need to select the proper data, do detailed analyses or indicate the changes that are needed in processes and ways of working. You need to manage stakeholders and be convincingly towards product owners to make sure changes get the right priorities. You are constantly looking for innovations and improvements to enhance efficiency both in business processes and IT solutions.
For this role the following SMART results are applicable:
- Performing detailed analysis of the changes to determine the impact on Accounting and our processes;
- Contributing to the overall plan of approach and aligning with various stakeholders;
- Contributing to the implementation process;
- Designing and documenting the required solution.
Program Traineeship & Job requirements
The program of the traineeship is as follows:
Career Planning: Together we will discuss which position would suit you best. We look not only at the short term, but also at the steps you would like to take in the long term;
Challenging entry-level position: Your journey starts with entering a challenging position at ABN Amro in the field of Data above are some examples of entry-level positions named;
Customized Talent Program: During this traineeship, you will participate in our Talent Program that is customized for you;
Basic Training: Basically, you will receive education and training such as: Time management, stakeholder management and the General Banking Education. This will give you a great foundation to start working at the bank.
Optional trainings: In consultation with your HR Happy Manager as well as your manager at ABN Amro, we form your ideal learning path where you can choose from the following technical modules, among others: FRM (Financial Risk Management), CMA (Certified Management Accountant), CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), Lean Six Sigma, Agile Scrum, PowerBI, VBA Excel;
HR Happy Management: Guidance from your assigned HR Happy Manager from day one, who is happy to help you make the right choices, such as the customized training program;
Alumni Network: Upon completion of the program, you will be admitted to the Alumni Network. This is how you build your network within the bank.
Experience and knowledge:
- You act at an academic level of work and thinking;
- You have knowledge of banking and finance; or want to learn about it;
- You are at the start of your career or already have a few years working experience;
- You are curious and eager to learn;
- You possess - or want to develop your - consulting skills;
- You can convincingly present your analyses and proposals;
- Your stakeholder management skills enable you to closely collaborate with various people;
- You have strong analytical skills and eye for detail;
- Your behavior reflects our values: courage, care, collaboration;
- You dare to challenge and are not afraid to speak up;
- You are resilient and you like to work in a change environment.